Monday, September 17, 2007

Where I call home.

Well, this is my bedroom. Three girls live in it (the bed behind me you don't see). My bed is the closest one to the window.

This is another three person bedroom.

This is a two person bedroom, and there is a bathroom on the left with a shower.

This is a walkway area right outside of my bedroom, and then it goes into the living room. To the left of me are two other bedrooms. This is a place where we do our hair and dry our clothes on drying racks, since there is no dryer.

This is one angle of our living room with our dining table. There are two windows to the left of me that open and we have mini balconys. We re-covered our couches with matching sheets to make our place a bit more 'homey'.

This is the other angle of our living room with the balcony window open.

This is our kitchen with 3 fridges. Straight ahead is our other bathroom with shower.


It sure is noisy at night living off of a main street. We awoke on Saturday morning to what sounded like someone's rendition of the musical 'Stomp.' It's been quite humid here, so walking to class is pretty sweaty. I walked through the Vatican today on my way back from getting paper for class. It was a beautiful place! People and pigeons everywhere. I'm at studio right now and it's 8:38pm, I'm just going to get some homework done. I heard Iowa State won! I'm sad I couldn't be there! Well, I have really nothing much to report. My feet are so tired from walking today. So, I'm going to bed early so I can wake up and run in the park. It's very quiet at 6:30 in the morning and not many people are around, making it easier to run. I miss everyone! Ciao bello!

1 comment:

Ang from Blue Bunny said...

Meg,
Hey Girl!! Just took my father out for supper at Famous Dave's for his 70th birthday and on our way to my sister's house for cake and ice cream drove up by your parent's house and I thought of you so i got on her laptop to send you a message! Jess and i really miss you and we hope you can come back to visit or maybe work over break (if you want...haha). I'm so envious of you and all of the incredible places you've been able to visit. I can't wait to see all of the pictures!! You look adorable in all the ones you have posted. I hope you are having an amazing time and even maybe learning a few things while you are there! I mean "educationally" speaking..i'm sure you are learning plenty of other things that may be useful to you later in life..hahaha...Miss you.
Ang